iCan London Cream Peroxide 12% 40 Volume is specially designed to lighten the hair. Its formula is specifically developed for use with any hair color. This is a rich cream base to avoid damage when bleaching or lightening hair.
Cream Peroxide Volume 40 Key Features
- Firmly mixes with chosen hair color
- Assures thick and rich mixture consistency
- Provides uniform and bleach results
- Lasts longer than other developers
- Confers guaranteed freshness
- Brings natural shades to hair
- Serves for lightening only and lifts up to 8 levels
- Ideal for a super platinum blonde result
- Gives hair salon-quality results for maximum blonding
How to use
The recommended bleach to developer ratio is 1 part Bleach to 2 parts developer. This will give you a fairly runny mix which will be easy and quick to apply. Our recommended “fairly runny” mix will make it easier to cover all the hair evenly, thus avoiding patchy results. It will also allow you to work fast. Mix Peroxide Cream with iCan London Bleach Powder around 4 tablespoons, it is advisable to mix it with an anti-hair damage conditioner or hair oil to help reduce the damage caused by bleaching.
Additional Tip: Make sure to use proper gloves when applying or mixing developers.
Warnings: iCan Peroxide cream volume 40 contains hydrogen peroxide, avoid contact with eyes. In case it comes in contact with eyes, rinse out immediately. Do not apply directly on your scalp, this will result in chemical burns. Keep out of reach of children. For professional use.